Schumacher Cougar KD 1/10th Competition 2WDDesigned for low traction dirt tracks the new Cougar KD raises the bar again. After a great performance at the European Off-Road Championships in Spain the KD prototype proved its pedigree. Both cars qualified for the "A" Main, with Michal Orlowski finishing 3rd on the podium. The KD has the adjustability to be set up perfectly, from loose dirt to hard packed clay tracks as well as other low grip surfaces. Whether tight and twisty or open and flowing.The new Cougar KD, taking dirt seriously.
Due February 2017.
- 3 gear, stand up gear box, with new 14 ball differential, Optional gear diff available.
- Super sleek, "Gull Wing" wishbones with new Anti Roll Bar option.
- New Front outer hinge pin design, grub screw fixing for improved pin retention.
- Carbon fibre side pods for advanced chassis stiffness tuning.
- Multiple battery fitting options. Saddle, square and shorty.
- Sleek, "Shark Fin" bodyshell.
- 2 sets of lightweight posts to suit standard and modern low profile batteries.
- Easy to use Battery thumb screws.
- 2.5mm aluminium chassis, with sensor lead wiring channels.
- Lightweight ball mounted, two piece shock cap with bleed screw and vented option.
- Two hole colour coded shock pistons front and rear.
- Rear transmission mounted pivot strap. Superb chassis clearance.
- Lightweight, twin pad slipper clutch with new Ultra Fine adjustment spring.
- Alloy transmission housings.
- Fully optimised suspension geometry - Fast, consistent handling.
- Front Camber Captive ball joints.
- Narrow rear 12mm hex.
- Large "CLAW" high downforce rear wing.
- Front 5 deg yokes with adjustable roll centre heights.
- Adjustable rear roll centres, inboard toe-in and anti-squat (using optional speed secret parts).
- Big bore shocks with big bore "CORE" springs, titanium nitride shafts, threaded collars and twin o-ring sealing.
- Shock seal pack housing with 'O' ring sealing to prevent loosening.
- 26 super precision ball bearings.
- Strong, rigid 4mm carbon fibre shock brackets.
- Strong steel universal driveshafts.
- Compact steering system for improved in-line weight placement, with adjustable and dynamic ackerman.
- Class leading suspension geometry with durable components and a range of optional alloy parts, offering adjustments to set up your COUGAR KD for all track conditions.
- Pro Ball studs with 2mm hex.
- Strong front steering hub, with fine "Kwik Klip" adjustment.
- 12mm Hex Wheels with clean look and industry standard offset.
- Hi-Tensile, strong steel silver turnbuckles.
Setup Sheet leer
Setup Sheet Tom Yardy Telford Wet
Setup Sheet Michal Orlowski Euros Warm Up Riems Dirt
Weitere Setup Sheets
Power Source: ELECTRIC
Model Type: 2WD, OFF ROAD, COMPETITION
Top Speed: 40 MPH+